Soft Touch on off buttons

exileperformance

I use a window tablet for a dash on my car and it would be nice to have some soft touch on off buttons and maybe even momentary button option to add to the screen. I control fans with the ecu and turn the water pump on with the ecu if I had a quick soft touch button I could turn things on and off with that would be very nice. It would also be nice even with a laptop we could have a diagnostic page with momentary buttons so you could quick test and make sure boost solenoid clicks of fuel pump runs and so on. Then maybe down the road something could be done with soft touch on real dash. This would clean up need for extra switches and wires a guy could even have a nitrous purge button or line lock ran with the tablet. 

Oops I see this was already posted. 

A easy layout with such button woulf be good for the End-customer.  I would like to setup a layout page for the customer so he can access active test and clear of error code. All other areas of the ECU should be protected or even better there should be access control for every setting.