Aim dash queries

MapperMapper

Hi guys, couple of queries on an aim mxs strada dash linked to a g4+. 

All works great apart from afr displays totally different to what the ecu is actually reading, using can lambda. 

Also is there a way to transmit info to the dash regarding boost table? Hi and low boost are switched via a DI and would like to send the info to the dash so I can use it to maybe alter the boost digits to a different colour for high boost. 

Cheers in advance

18 hours ago, MapperMapper said:

All works great apart from afr displays totally different to what the ecu is actually reading, using can lambda. 

Are you using ECU firmware 5.6.6 and the "Transmit Link AIM MXS Strada" CAN mode?

In ECU firmware 5.6.6 we added a MXS specific dash stream which fixed the lambda scaling (basically it was off by a factor of ten).  Another option is just to use a math channel in the dash to multiply by ten.  If you email me your ecu and dash configs I can set up the boost status when I get a quiet patch.  [email protected]

2 hours ago, Adamw said:

In ECU firmware 5.6.6 we added a MXS specific dash stream which fixed the lambda scaling (basically it was off by a factor of ten).  Another option is just to use a math channel in the dash to multiply by ten.  If you email me your ecu and dash configs I can set up the boost status when I get a quiet patch.  [email protected]

Awesome, i will get the car back in soon and shoot them both over to you, thanks!