Subaru Impreza ej20 non turbo base map request

hello, im looking for subaru ej20 non turbo base map?or tuned map. it is a 2003/2004 model, recently , ported and gasflowed the heads, did the cams, build headers for it, and full system free flow, and have 65mm intake pype with filter, need a map for it, want tu adjust fueling and limiter to 7.2.. asap please. if anyine can help me please email me the map, @ [email protected] 

Thanks alot

• 3 weeks later...

Previously Ruchardt Roeloffze wrote:

hello, im looking for subaru ej20 non turbo base map?or tuned map. it is a 2003/2004 model, recently , ported and gasflowed the heads, did the cams, build headers for it, and full system free flow, and have 65mm intake pype with filter, need a map for it, want tu adjust fueling and limiter to 7.2.. asap please. if anyine can help me please email me the map, @

Thanks alot

Hi,

I may be able to help you out, but need to know the following : Sohc or dohc , AVCS or not, injector size, phase I or II triggers, and octane + compression ratio if possible? i've Linked a few EJ20/25 NA's, not sure if your setup will fit within specs i've tuned but your welcomed to try it if it does.

Rgds,

George