Lambda / AFR table for Multi Throttle Engines

sportbikeryder

I am evaluating a few different Ecngine Control options for potential use in my turbocharged motorcycle for dragracing pplications for the US "Prostreet" class.

Fuel tables based on TPS is fairly common for multi-throttle motorcycle applications.

Per the help file as related to the Lambda target table;

Main load is based on MAP and "the ecu automatically looks after changes in manifold pressure". Is this simply a linear multiplier of the base TPS setting? i.e. 1 bar positive gauge pressure adds 100% more fueling than that specified by the TPS fuel map?

Additionally it is noted that using Open loop lambda target tables further refines the fueling requirement. Is this the calculated fueling divided by the lambda target from the table to get the "final" fuel calculation? 

I suppose I have not yet seen a method to account for changes in compressor efficiency at various boost levels in order to trim the fueling as neeeded, aside from addint in an additional 4d fueling map (which of course can be done).

If available, more details of the fuel calculation algorithm including the base inputs and how each of the modifiers act upon the fueling would be useful in inderstanding the logic behind the fueling methods.

I have been posting quite a few questions as of late. If it is more approproate to discuss via email, that is fine as well, please provide an appropriate email address. I usually like to have the questions and info in the forums so as to make the info available to others in the future as well as to get additional tuner / user comment.

John