AN Volt Input's for Expansion cable V44 - Need 1 more!

Guest |207|

I need a extra AN 0 - 5v input on my expansion cable, I am using the one available for external map sensor but i need another input for my Wideband & even maybe another for a thermocouple.

I cannot work out how to get AN Volt 8 to work through the expansion cable, there is a wire on the cable for volt 8 but i cannot see anywhere that i can set that up in the software? and in the manual is says its N/C ????

I need the AFM 0-5v as i would like to keep the AFM wires there and connected to a AFM so i can switch back ecu's if needed, also wouldnt mind trying out the AFM with the Vipec.

So how do i use the an volt 8 wire on the expansion cable for my Wide Band ?

cheers

Looks like i am going to have to use the o2 input for the wideband on the ecu wire loom, can the ECU use the wideband input for closed loop as well?

I figured if i had the expansion cable then I would not have to hack into my wiring loom, is there anyway to do a modification in the ecu to route the 02 input to the an volt 8 connection ? Just want to keep the wire harness hacking to a min.

thanks for your help

On the expansion connector you have available,

Volt 2

Temp 3

Plus one digital. I will need to check which one as the manual has a error.

The plugin ECU have 6 x Volt and 6 x Digital inputs. There is no volt 8.

At the moment there is no support for the Nissan AFM, so you can use the wires.

Ray.

• 1 month later...

Ray

What other volts are available ? I need 3 more.. i think i need to upgrade to a V88 now?

I have the volt on the expansion used on the ex map sensor

using the AFM wires for the wide band input

Need 3 more, 2 to connect the Gizzmo K-MON knock monitor which has 2 x 0 to 5v outputs for knock and one for a oil pressure sender so i can shutdown the engine if the pressure gets low for some reason.

Any chance of getting more? I can use the o2 sensor for one, so i need 2 more.

Volt Inputs on the R33 plugin are assigned like this,

Volt 1 = Internal MAP sensor

Volt 2 = Expansion Connector

Volt 3 = TPS

Volt 4 = AFM front

Volt 5 = AFM rear

Volt 6 = 02 sensor.

You can have the internal map sensor upgraded to a 7 bar. This would free up one volt input. TPS (Volt 3) is the only one you cannot do anything with.

Ray.