Innovate LC1 Readings

Sam Flay

I have connected my LC1 to my G4 Storm with the hope of using it for the Closed Loop Lambda settings, now my issue is the DB gauge is reading the correct AFR's between 14.6-15.2 at idle, but the Link itself is only reading 7,35.

Using the logworks software I have configured the Analogue outputs of the LC1 to match the same voltages on both,

0V - 0.500

5v - 1.523

but still the Link will not reflect what the gauge is showing, could this be the grounding offsets? all the earths from the LC1 are wired into the Green sensor ground wires.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The lc-1 has one narrowband output and one wideband output

I've got My lc1 Brown output(wideband) connected to AN Volt 3 (1:Map,2:Tps) and i've got a separerate AEM wideband gauge with it's own sensor.

iirc the yellow wire is a narrowband signal and you cant use it as wideband.

furtermore i dont think you should ground the lc1 to the ECU ground since it says in the manual to ground at the same point the ECU is grounded.

The lc1 heats the lambda sensor through it's ground..

Hi Frederik,

Thankyou for your help, from reading the LC1 guide it says the output voltages can be changed which I have done via the logworks software, both outputs should now be putting out the same voltages, the software says they are atleast.

I would like to run the gauge as well as have it hooked up to the ecu, this seems like the only possible solution. 

I'm wondering and it doesn't seem unlikely after reading around that the lc1 controller itself is faulty...