Help Updated firmware Now won't start

Guest rt1092

Guest rt1092

Help. I up dated the firmware now it won't start. I get fault codes, 10 AN volt 1 above high error range, fault code 43 AN temp 1 above high error range, fault code 12 AN volt 5 above high error value.

I know theres something messed up because it telling me my ECT temp is 194 degrees centigrade, My Map is 500 kpa. And my MGP (?) is 398.

I'm running an LS1 map sensor. An Innovate LC 1 wide band, and a chevrolet LS1 coolant temp sensor.

I need some advice on resetting these values.

I'm not to savy with computers, but trying to learn

Help.

Under analog inputs there is fault settings. The values need to be setup correctly. For now set the minimums to 0.0 and the maximums to 5.0. Then from the ECU Controls menu select Clear ECU Errors. Then press the E key and clear errors.

The engine not starting will be the Sync Mode setting for Trigger 2. This needs to be set to Cam Pulse 1x and not Cam Level.

Ray.

Guest rt1092

Thanks Ray I did what you said, And got it started. It is not running the way it did before I upgraded it. Seems like a timing issue, Runs rough won't idle.

I have a coil over plug setup using LS1 coils Could that be a problem? Had them before just wondering if I have to make an adjustment.