New injectors

nissan200sx.dk

Hi.

Just want to make sure.

I currently use Bosch Deka 3105 850cc low ohm injectors and will change to Custom Fiveo 026IMPX12 1000cc high ohm injectors

My Bosch low ohm injectors was peak and hold, and my new high ohm should be saturated. Is this correct?

Fuel Main settings with my Bosch 850cc injectors is

Master fuel: 7ms

Master fuel trim -24%

% difference from old to new injectores is: 850/1000 = 0.85 =85%.

So my new injectors should only have a master fuel that is 85% of the old value. Is this correct?

They was 7ms -> 7 * 0.85 = 5.95ms ~ 6ms. I can not enter 5.95ms in master fuel, it has to be 6ms.

What should my master fuel trim then be at, to compensate for the last 0.05ms

And is all of the above correctly assumed?

Ronni

Hi,

yes saturated for your new injectors.

So if you wish to change your Fuel Master without having to retune the whole engine the following applies.

Reset the master to your calculated number, now below the Master is Master fuel trim this can only add positive values to the Fuel Master.

So you need to go to your fuel table, then right click on the table,

Select the TABLE TAB and then from the menu on the right select "OFFSET BY %"

You select - x %, x representing how many % you wish to subtract from your master.

The fuel table numbers will automatically adjust to the new values.

If your engine is tuned correctly these new values should still be tuned values.

Don't forget if you are running dual fuel tables make sure you do the same for the second table.

Regards

Dave.

Hi Dave.

I am not sure I understand.

would it be possible you can make the changes to compensate the move from 850cc injectors to my new 1000cc injectors?

I understand my master fuel, but not the master fuel trim.. that it can only give positive values? Currently i have minus 24% that works great....

Fuel Main settings with my Bosch 850cc injectors is

Master fuel: 7ms

Master fuel trim -24%

% difference from old to new injectores is: 850/1000 = 0.85 =85%.

So my new injectors should only have a master fuel that is 85% of the old value. Is this correct? This is not the master fuel trim, only master fuel

They was 7ms -> 7 * 0.85 = 5.95ms ~ 6ms. I can not enter 5.95ms in master fuel, it has to be 6ms.

What should my master fuel trim then be at, to compensate for the last 0.05ms <-- If I currently have minus 24% in master fuel trim, how do I compensate for the last 0.05ms from master fuel?

Thank you.

RB30DET - 4x4 - 026IMPX12 - Engine start Rev 1.11.zip

Hi,

sorry I can see your confusion as I have read what I wrote in my post, I had very little sleep, it was 5:30 am and I am on a lot of medication for my strokes.

In saying all of that my comments were reversed to what I should have said.

Fuel master is positive numbers only.

Master trim can be used or the table trim I mentioned for fine tuning your fuel numbers.

Regards

Dave.