Honda NSX

Guest |860|

Guest |860|

Is there a plug and play unit available for the honda NSX? I know that AEM has a PnP unit for the NSX, but is does not support traction control for example. And AEM is not my choice.

Anyone on here that configured a Vi-pec on a NSX? Anything else needed to get it working on a NSX?

There is no plugin ECU available. There is a good chance we can support the triggering. I would need information on the pattern to confirm this. If you are based in the USA, then Neel at Apex Speed Technoliges could make you a plugin adapter harness.

Ray.

I did an NSX with Vipec and it works flawlessly, and even TC works as before.

More info on email. This was 96'. And works as a charm for 50 000km. It has 310HP, stock was 276.

It is very fast and very simple install with wire-in ECU.

Guest |860|

That is good news, you used a V88 I assume? Are there ecu counter plugs available so I can make my own PnP loom, I don't want to cut the stock wiring of this car.

Take out the pins from stock ecu and use the connector. Easy. No ECU connector. You cannout make PNP I think, because of something :D that I cannot remember. Or maybe you can....my works as piggyback and that is why TC works. If you remove stock ecu, forget it. My also has drive by wire throttle plate, and I use V88 but not to control throttle. My is 96'.