New Version of 4.8.1 Software

rayhall

I have just put a new version of 4.8.1 software on the website to download. It is the same as the old 4.8.1, but with these changes.

New Features

· Global Snake Pause. F6 now pauses / resumes all table snake trails at the same time.

· Ctrl + Q or A, Ctrl + PageUp or PageDown increase/decrease full table rows.

· Caps Lock key controls small or large changes when increasing/decreasing table numbers.

Changes

· Changed Oil Pressure and Fuel Pressure runtime values to kPa units for consistency with communication streams and dash displays.

Fixes

· Axis setup form could have empty values entered which could not be corrected.

· Couldn't edit parameter properties from the setup time plot menu.

· Quick Trim (M key) applied changes when Cancel was clicked!

· Quick Trim (M key) couldn't change taret AFR number manually.

· When a settings view was padlocked, clicking a table edit button changed the settings panels contents (should never change when padlocked).

· Motec dash setup file had calibration errors in it.

· Gear ratio table numbers displayed 10 times higher than they should have.

· When double clicking to edit a table cell the text didn't come up already selected.

· When views were deleted, a new view was not always selected as the current settings panel.

· When IAT Ignition trim was set to use a 3D table, the table did not appear in the right place.

Guest |850|

Thanks for the new version.

I think you also cured an issue with Ignition Retard in the Overrun Fuel Cut. With the previous version, modifying the value made no change but now it seems to be working again.

Guest |850|

Some quick questions :

1/ Is there a reason why the software takes a fair bit more time to launch since v4.8.0?

2/ Is it possible to get rid of the large "Vi-PEC" caption that appears when the software is launched?

I have noticed that doing anything (eg opening a file and adjusting anything in the cal file) before it disappears would make it stay visible until the software is closed.

3/ Is it me or does the software also take more time to restart the ECU when loading a new cal file?

Thanks!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...