G4+ Thunder Momentary DIG State and TC config

Mcfly94

Hi guys, so I've got a Link 8 way keypad working with the thunder for selecting a different boost tables, arming launch control and overriding a couple aux outputs (Electric Steer, Oil Fan, EWP) The aux outputs I'm having trouble because it calls for a calibration number when you set a condition as a DI State

Being a Link keypad it does not have motorsport firmware on it, thus, I don't have the address for latching buttons. Is there anyway I can configure it to be latching on the ECU end?

In addition I have a Motec e888 for TC only and I've disabled the generic DBC in the link and tried to bring in the TCs with custom streams so as to not bring over the DI's on the E888 and disturb the keypad input, I got the first channel working but with multiplexor protocol I think I've missed something with the rest.

CAN 2 Steam 7 is the Motec E888 TC's, attached tune if someone can assist with the setup.

If I can't get the ECU to interpret the keystates as a latching button would it be wise to add a Razor PDM for keypad control of functions in ECU or even something like a MicroPDM, then move its outputs into DI1-6 on the E888 and solve a couple things at once.

LTD Tune 10.8.23.pclr