ISC Aux Output

Ryley Coker

I am running an 02 wrx with my Link G4X. I am still working on pinning getting all the inputs and outputs in the ecu set up. On my list, the ISC is shown as Aux 3. But mine is a 3 wire and puts it for Aux 3/4. But my Tacho needs to be on Aux 4. How do I fix this?

So you have a plugin ECU but the idle solenoid on your car is from a different version? for 3 wire solenoids you can use either Aux 1&2 or Aux 3&4, the tacho can be controlled by any of the PWM capable aux outputs. What version plugin do you have and what version is your car?

I just got it figured out. But now, I am stuck with getting my second fuel table to not be inactive. I am running the wrx9x on my 02 sti swap. I have the fuel equation as modelled multi-fuel and dual fuel table as interpolate between but it still shows as inactive. 

None of my 2nd tables are active. Timing, boost, nor fuel. 

Here is the link to my tune. I do not have the ecu installed yet, have been waiting to get the rest of my parts installed. But you will notice that the 2nd tables for fuel, ignition, wastegate are all set up to interpolate, however they appear as inactive. I will be running flex fuel on this car as well. Thats why I am doing an interpolate setup. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FhEXffKgRr23HWDFVYiAVGr-dhlZ8tw-/view?usp=drive_link

On 5/13/2024 at 7:56 PM, Vaughan said:

So you have a plugin ECU but the idle solenoid on your car is from a different version? for 3 wire solenoids you can use either Aux 1&2 or Aux 3&4, the tacho can be controlled by any of the PWM capable aux outputs. What version plugin do you have and what version is your car?

12 minutes ago, Vaughan said:

I can't open that link, you need to make it open to anyone

it should work now.

Fuel table 2 isn't showing up as active as your tune was made offline, The ECU updates all of the runtimes and the Active/inactive states on the tables are controlled by an ECU updated runtime. You need to load your tune into an ECU to see the table states update.