Re: 1997 IMPREZA WRX GC8 and what other parts( example)sensor etc needed?? to use the LINKG4+plus ecu plug in?? help...

Quang Lam

Hi  What else do I need to install over OEM parts in my 1997 Subaru impreza WRX gc8 Australian model  beside the  linkG4+ plus plug in ecu it self to work safe smoothy and until I get a proper fine tune I hear that you need to swap out sensors etc?
I currently have a tomei arms 8265 (20g) larger turbo fitted over stock location and a 255lph fuel pump and fmic.. Im currently running only a 380cc oem injectors at the moment, I know I need  bigger fuel injectors but what size more can I run without a tune on the oem ecu? can anyone help me??
LINKG4+plus will be my next upgrade over the OEM ecu but I want the rex to be safe first with higher cc injectors before changing out the  plug in ecu to this new linkG4plus version, the reason is because I live in the country and driving to the nearest city is pretty far and  will be like 7 to 8 hours drive to get a proper engine dyno tuner can anyone help me with my questions any help would be awesome thanks