Key On/Startup Sequence

Admiral Akhtar

2 hours ago, Vaughan said:

There isn't anything specific but you could set something up with timers and GP Outputs, what exactly do you want it to do?

I have a few LEDs in the Cluster at the moment that simulate a Shift/Warmup light, similar to what it is used in Factory BMW M cars.
I would probably have them turn on sequentially, then flash briefly, as they are already setup on the GP PWM outputs to control their functionality 

WhatsAppImage2024-06-17at22_43.39_8fb456c7.thumb.jpg.2fe49634a14097fb6ae4516f5da8c884.jpg

if you setup a timer to go from say 0-10 and then have it never reset you could set each light to be on based on your normal conditions OR (timer > 2/4/6/8s AND timer < 10) using GP Outputs

Or to get them to flash maybe make them GP PWMs with that timer but set to say 15s on one axis of the DC table with 0% at 0s, 100% from 2/4/6/8s till like 10s and then 50% for another few seconds until the timer is done and set the frequency value to suit your flashing.

Or alternatively if you have all the increase and flash already setup to suit your engine speed and you just want to do that then feed it tacho frequency instead of engine speed in your setup so that it moves with the tacho sweep.

11 hours ago, Vaughan said:

if you setup a timer to go from say 0-10 and then have it never reset you could set each light to be on based on your normal conditions OR (timer > 2/4/6/8s AND timer < 10) using GP Outputs

Or to get them to flash maybe make them GP PWMs with that timer but set to say 15s on one axis of the DC table with 0% at 0s, 100% from 2/4/6/8s till like 10s and then 50% for another few seconds until the timer is done and set the frequency value to suit your flashing.

Or alternatively if you have all the increase and flash already setup to suit your engine speed and you just want to do that then feed it tacho frequency instead of engine speed in your setup so that it moves with the tacho sweep.

Perfect thank you, i'll see what I can do