Problem after update to 4.8 from the previous version

Chipset

I just update my software form PCLink V4.7.1.804 Setup to PCLink V4.8.0.994 Setup after that i did a firmware update to the ecu and the result is a strange table that have no sense and wasnt there before http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24436243/strange%20table.jpg please help to solve this one i want this to be removed

My work around was to load a base map from the new 4.8 ( silvia s15 ) and then i started a 2nd pc-link load my running setup from the 4.7 version and changed every setting one by one ..... with table export import or even manual where the are no tables. ...... My eyes are bleeding and my small oddysey battery is on charging now Every time in a major update something always happens and i have to re-set everything from zero ... i hate this My car is a silvia s14a and you dont provide a base map so its a pain ( s14a is completely different from the s14 long and s15 short base maps that you provide ) Im including a print screen of how you have to set auxiliaries etc for the s14a so that someone in link may provide in later versions a base map for this car and save other ppl all this dirty job :)

Yes, you have stumbled upon a pre-release feature that was not completely hidden when the firmware was released. There will be another FW 4.8.1 released very soon to correct this issue. The table is not used and has no effect on tuning. The fastest solution to your problem would have been to put the firmware back to 4.7.1 and then everything would have returned back to normal. Then report the problem to us for fixing. The reason that there is not many nissan base maps is because there is about ten different combinations of auxiliary output options. Often there is no way to tell what is wired until you test the output and see what turns on. Nissan were very inconsistent with their wiring. The setup should only need to be done once on each install for a car and never again. It should not be done after every firmware update.

Ashley that wasnt the only problem though i noticed that my calibration for the ignition advance was grey out too and got some out of bound error exctly after the update , so i did what i did as a precaution plus that i didnt know that i can use 4.7 firmware with the 4.8 software. Thank you for your quick response after all ( i was just unlucky )