Link G4+ xtreme Bmw m50 Trigger

Daniel Eng

Hello !

We was gonna start up our bmw today but dit not get a trigger signal from trigger 1 or 2 , we have the original sensors from bmw m50 no vanos. we can't find any problems with the wireing. However the ecu says something about its locked when we do connect it up. Can this be the problem ? or do you have any clue or tips were we can start searching for the problem?

We do have an start file from the dealer we bought the link from so I assume the start file with all settings are right.

Previously Daniel Eng wrote:

Hello !

We was gonna start up our bmw today but dit not get a trigger signal from trigger 1 or 2 , we have the original sensors from bmw m50 no vanos. we can't find any problems with the wireing. However the ecu says something about its locked when we do connect it up. Can this be the problem ? or do you have any clue or tips were we can start searching for the problem?

We do have an start file from the dealer we bought the link from so I assume the start file with all settings are right.

Hi, i had the exact same problem last week, turns out my ecu was locked, get the serial number of the ecu in the ecu controls unlock menu and give that to your dealer and they should be able to give you the code to unlock it. not to say yours is the same problem but worth a go.