electronic throttle control

Guest |205|

hi all,

have a vipec 88 and bought it because of the electronic throttle control features. only to find that there is no real wiring instructions in the book????

can someone help me on this?????

also, has anyone used the cam sensor to run timing on the engine as the engine i have here does not have a crank angle sensor..... thanks in advance...

• 2 weeks later...

I too am keen to know. I spoke to Lumpy about this, and the elec throttle is something id think of wiring up based on the fact of my partial disability.

At times in high G's turning right ... i have a very hard time getting my right foot back into the throttle, and with elec, i would use a secondary throttle input.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got mine in October for Subaru 04, which is dbw throttle - Can I assume my V88 unit with the subaru P&P harness will run the car when it finally gets installed? Additional software needed?

Also would like suggestions for tuners in New England Area. Dealer I got it from is out of the picture.