Boost table switching

Guest |170|

Hi guys,

I am attempting to wire up a few switches for Boost control & Launch control using a PnP V5/6 WRX board.

We have wired a clutch switch into the DI input on the XS connector and are hoping to use AN Volt 5 or 6 as a boost control input (as described in the manual)

My question/issue is, I cannot find any reference in the software to be able to set this up. What is the best way to do this with this ECU?

on my forester I've got it setup in the "Multiple Boost Tables" section, with 2 active tables and table 2 activation via one of the digital inputs.

I have a toggle switch installed with one side connected to the digital input and the other connected to ground.

Thanks guys,

As the 99/00 WRX PnP board only has one additional DI on the XS connector I was hoping to be able to use another input. The setup etc is not an issue, just finding an input for it :)

Might be a good idea to ammend page 12 of the manual for this board. As it does state the ANVolt inputs can be used for a boost control knob.

Any Ideas on way's to free up Digital Inputs on these models?

Might be a good idea to ammend page 12 of the manual for this board. As it does state the ANVolt inputs can be used for a boost control knob.

Ahaaa..that is a different thing then a boost switch. Yes you can use a volt input to vary the boost. I guess if you setup the boost control table with just two Y axis values the volt input would be like a switch.

Ray.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...