Feedback on the new Wideband Closed loop

Guest |207|

I updated my firmware last night and got the car running and setup Closed loop controll using wideband sensor.

I could not believe how well this works, within one second or less you are running the AFR that is in the target AFR table.

I have one suggestion, we need more rows for the target AFR table, i have run out already but want more!

Appart from that, i must admit its the best feature I have seen on this ecu so far! good work!!!

Where did you get the 4.3 firmware? I've been waiting since november for the Vipec version to come out.

Link released their 4.3 early in November but have since reverted back to 4.2.1

I'm also keen to implement the closed loop with my wideband input after SMW effectively stuffed the narrowband input on the last Autronic setup.

Jason

it was released last year but removed again because a few users were having issues with it. I believe Ray will be re-releasing it soon after checking that everything is OK with it ???

Mine worked fine first go, i downloaded it when it was available and never got around to updating it untill now.

Still very impressed on how this works. !!! good work!

The dealers have been testing version 4.3.3 over the last few weeks. Later next week I hope to make it available to everyone. We had a problem where some Nissan engines would not start after the firmware update. Because of this, I have decided that software and firmware will not be released until all features are fully tested.

We have found a few other small problems that will be fixed. The release version may be 4.3.4.

Ray.