PowerLink 200 (additional injection)

Nabil Yazdanpanah

Hello everybody! I need help with my PowerLink 200. I have an Saab 900 16V Turbo with Lucas Injection system and I will use 4 extra high resistance injectors for more fuel :) I wonder how to connect the cables to the 4 injectors? There is only one output cable (orange) to the injectors.. Watch the wiring diagram http://www.geting.se/viewimage.php?image=7027-IMG_1598.JPG With kind regards Nabil

All Link products use ground switching for the injector drives.  Connect an ignition switched 12V source to one side of the injectors and the orange wire to the other side of all the injectors (ie wire all four in parallel).  If they are high impedance (ie > 6 ohm) then they can be wired without any ballast resistor.  Download the LEM V5 wiring manual as this gives more info on injector wiring.  Also note that it may be possible that four extra injectors may give alot more additional fuel than is actually required.  If you are only just requiring a little bit more fuel then you may have trouble trimming four injectors to operate at very low duty cycle range.