Lost Comms with LEM G3

Guest thor_racing

Guest thor_racing

I'm after some urgent help communicating with the LEM G3 I was communicating with the LEM G3 unit O.K. using 3.26 software and 1.3.4 firmware but now for some reason I get the following errors..... DisplayL3Error BaseAddr:10284 Width 500 An object has no name (memloc 0, CRover Num257) An object has no name (memloc 1, CRover Num257) An object has no name (memloc 2, CRover Num257) An object has no name (memloc 3, CRover Num257) Connection cancelled due to excessive errors. Link Communications not activated Unable to connect to link. Please check the ECU is connected etc etc What has happened? Customer is NOW! and I look like a muppet! I've tried three machines, one brand new virgin install of everything. I can go up and down firmware versions and correctly communicate with the boot loaded software but I cannot get PC Link to "L"oad the settings and communicate with any revision. It was working 100% and then just stopped! and has never recovered. I just turned the ignition off while I had a break. Returned and tried to connect and now nothing! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards Pete