LEM V5 trigger

Andre Fischer

Good day. I have a LEM V5e Friware version D42V5e 12Aug05 in a Ford Sierra 2.0 DOHC. It's all properly connected the cable. Now my proplem: 1. e temp is in the red area as well as a temp it sint two NTC sensors 2.When I try to start, then the speed indicator trembles on the pc between 2000-4000 rpm It is a distributor, with magnetic sensor on the crankshaft port with 2, was to have trigger 1 and 2 ground all shielded with extra, what can it be? An engine code ford sierra dohc N9A 92kW motor Year 1992 I hope you can help me love you for your effort (sorry for my Englich.'m German)

that triggering will work with the correct suboard setup  

you will have to wait until at least monday for an answer regarding your subboard as it is summer holidays in New Zealand.

regarding the temp sensors  you have one wire of the sensor connected to the temp pin on the ecu ? and the other to Ground?             is anything else connected to this wiring   I.E factory ecu still connected?

Regards

Dave

[email protected]

thanks dave

I'm happy I found help. see what you find out about my lem.

regarding the temp sensors  you have one wire of the sensor connected to the temp pin on the ecu ? YES and the other to Ground?   YES          is anything else connected to this wiring   I.E factory ecu still connected?

no the factory ecu is off the  wiring and car. only the pin´s i have wiring.

I have everything connected to an original wiring diagram from ford and the lem V5e book.