WB CLC

Guest |99|

I have finished tuning the ECU without any external corrections and all is OK. The A/F when running is very close to the target A/F. When I turn on the AF CLC the A/F leans out by about 0.5. ie from 14.7 to about 15.2. I have tried adjusting the gain but the off-set remains. Any suggestions??

Hi Ray,

I have logged the AFR trim readings and it looks like the trim is inverted. ie. If the AFR target is 14 and the reading is 14.2 then the trim will go -ve and try to take more fuel out and will eventually reach the fuel trim limit and hold there until the the reading drops below the AFR target after moving to another fuel table cell. I can send the CAL file and the log file later.

try the latest firmware it sounds like he is running the last firmware that was pulled from the web this version had the issue he is talking about as far as i can tell, either that or he has the wrong an channel selected as WB source

Regards

Dave

The software version I am currently using is 4.3.4. I had the gain set to 1.0 with the maximum trim aet at 5%. The correct WB input channel is selected. Everything is now sorted with ignition and fuel so I will try the CLC again and see how it controls.

I have found the problem - it was me!! When I downloaded the new software update I forgot to update the firmware when I next logged on. I have now updated the firmware and everything works fine.

Thanks Ray