Closed-loop boost control

Guest Simon Willis

Guest Simon Willis

Is closed-loop boost control far off? I'm finding that now it's cooling down mine sometimes overboosts in the lower gears and hits the boost cut. It was OK before the weather cooled down. I'll have to play with the boost control table a bit I think.

Guest |99|

It is possible to modifies the main PWM boost table to allow for IAT variations by setting up the IAT Boost Trim under the main Boost Control heading. If you are finding that you are overboosting in cold weather then enter -ve values in the boost trim table around the IAT that you are experiencing overboost. These -ve values will then be subtracted from the main boost table. It will be useful to log the IAT, boost and Boost solenoid PWM values so that you can see where the over boost is occuring. The IAT Boost Trim table is also useful when the IAT gets too hot as you can reduce boost to minimise the potential for pinging.

Guest |301|
It is about the top of the list of features to add at the moment, so should not be far away. Sorry I cannot give you a exact date as it will be available when ready.

Ray.

That's good new Ray.