Highlighting multiple cells at once

turbodailydan

Hi turbodailydan,

are you referring to like clicking on the surface map and lifting a section to enrichen or lean it out.

Or are you referring to being able to select different cells over the fuel main table for example and increasing or decreasing the chosen cells by desired value.

Or are you referring to holding the shift key down and using your arrows to high light multiple cells and adjusting them.

Regards

Dave.

Dave, I'm talking about clicking the curser and dragging it over a section of the map to highlight, and then increase or decrease what is selected.

on most software I've used you can do this and usually tap the + or - key to increase or decrease them selected cells

all I'm able to do on the vipec is select either an entire row or column. 

Hi Dan,

By your example here is how I do it.

Hold Shift

Makes a selection based on arrow. Arrow left, right, up, down you can select multiple cells. After selecting those cells you want to modify just press +10% and then Enter. This will increase the selection by 10%. Check help file Keyboard Shortcuts!

Regards,

Dolfo

Hi again,

what DOLFO has stated is correct as per my attached screen shot.

I have misunderstood, I thought you where requesting what I have where we will have the ability to actually highlight sections of the surface graph and increase/decrease the selected areas.

This will also make smoothing maps out very quick.

Regards

Dave.

FUEL_TABLE_SELECTION_CHANGE..thumb.gif.0