Weird rpm logging issue

Guest |306|

Ray,

Last night I was logging for drivability. I was saving it. I used playback to clean up my fuel map. So tonight, I loaded my new map and turned off the car like it stated. I started logging again. Everything looked ok except when I'm playing it back, the blue guide thing in the fuel table is stuck. It only goes up and down the map side but not the rpm. Did I turn it off or something? How do I fix this?

Thanks

Jeremy

I just tried the playback, and I got no cross-hairs or blue box on the fuel table. Ignition and other tables it was there, and worked as it should. I will have to spend a little more time to workout what the problem is on the fuel table. I did not get the problem you had with the cross-hairs not moving the the right.

Ray.

hmmm... I need to see if the rpm is logging at least, but I can't figure out how to turn it on. I'm looking at the Logging setup and engine speed isn't on the list? Is it somewhere else?

Right clicking on the area where the text data is displayed, lets you select the items from the log to be displayed. You can also select from the menu Runtime Displays -> Setup Logging/Plotting. Or Ctrl-E

Ray.

wow, I'm an idiot. I didn't even see it under trigger... I thought I scoured through it pretty well. I guess not. But it seems like my crosshair-box is back. I just loaded and reloaded the maps. It is weird. The box makes tuning a little easier. Thanks Ray.