Missing fan controll option?

Guest |427|

Is there anyway to set the fan so it will start above 95'c and with an off hystereis of 4'c. But then have fan OFF if RPM is below 500rpm.

Like when I'm running low on battery and still want my ignition would be turned on and temp is above 95'c.

I tried to set the output to GP outout, and use the conditions. But then I don't have the hysterisis option of the fan controll temp.

is there no possibility for an virtual aux gp pwm function?, i use a fan from volvo v70 controled by pwm signal. It would be nice if the fan did not start below 500 rpm.

is there no possibility for an virtual aux gp pwm function?, i use a fan from volvo v70 controlled by pwm signal. It would be nice if the fan did not start below 500 rpm.

When you select a Aux output (not Virtual) as GP PWM, you have a PWM table, plus three conditions you can set. This will do what you want.

Ray.

When you select a Aux output (not Virtual) as GP PWM, you have a PWM table, plus three conditions you can set. This will do what you want.

Ray.

Doh.. Thats right. thanks :)