Fuel enrichment on deceleration

Guest |140|

Rayhall,

I´m experiencing some trouble in my car during desecelerations. There is a initial fuel enrichment every time I release the throttle. A couple of seconds later the fuel cut off comes on. Even if I setup the cut off delay to ZERO.

I noticed that the problem is related to the variation of the TPS value. I understand that the enrichment is related to the TPS change but the software is also considering negative changes (throttle releases). I did not experience this problem with your previous brand (AU...). It seems that the software need to disconsider negative changes on the TPS value.

No matter what engine load I´m running at. For example:

100 KPa @ 3,000 to 6,000 RPM = AFR 13.2:1. As soon I release the throttle the AFR goes to 10:1 for a moment and then goes to 20:1.

60 KPa @ 2,000 to 3,000 RPM = AFR 14.7:1. As soon I release the throttle the AFR goes to 11:1 for a moment and then goes to 20:1.

I´m sending my CAL file for you to check.

What do you think about it?

Thank you

Augusto

vectra 2.2 exp 38diodo isc, m.l. alterada.pcl.zip

• 4 months later...
Guest |493|

Understood, just wanted to check what i have in the ecu vs. what you posted. Seems to work well for now, working on getting the fuel mapping sorted and figuring out why it doesn't like to rev up very well past about 4500rpm