Firmware and New VTS Problem

Guest |257|

Guest |257|

Hi there !.. Ive updated my stand alone V44 on my 1.6 Liter FWD Subaru impreza turbo..

The Firmware Update was successful as far as i know.. from 4.3.4 to 4.5.1 .. and no problems detected by the firmware updater module..

The thing is that when i started the VTS2 Tuning soft. some Analog Inputs errors started to appear.. Well ive read a topic regarding the issue with the analog max and min values in the 4.4.1 or later versions... but the gui of the 4.5.1 VTS is quite different from what i saw in the forum topic.. i couldn't set the values.

But what i saw is that the values sensed by the vipec were really out of range..

vipec2.png

vipec.png

Ive reset to defaults all setings and tunning .. and when i link the analog input 1 or 2 with the coolant temp. or inlet temp. automaticly apears at -50 ..

Also with the internal map sensor... when i linked the anvolt5 input with the link 2.5 bar map sensor it goes to 500 kpa...

Lucky for me.. i could downgrade the firmware and use the old VTS.. that works perfectly ..

Any suggestions?

Guest |257|

well but assume i change the max and the min values.. why it shows -50°c the temperature sensors? and why the internal MAP sensor doesn't work either? .. If I crank the engine the map sensor does not sense the vacum and the ECT and the IAT sensors if i unplug the sensors from the ecu the tunning software does not show any changes in the values sensed.. :cry: