No engine speed reading

link_user

Hi,

working on a wire in version of g4+ extreme. Everything is fine except for the crank sensor reading.  Crank wheel is a 60-2, reluctor, crank sensor only.  As simple as it gets.

The settings are:

Multitooh/missing, Trig1, 1-default 

Reluctor, level 1(low) , crank, 60, 2

I tried various values in arming treshold table  between 0 an 1000 rpm from 0.2V to 5 V  , I get the below trigger scope with 0.2V in the table.       

Below are pics of trigger scope and I also attached the pclr file. Using the map that is preloaded on the ECU, only modifying is to suit the engine.

Ecu does not see engine rpm. No matter what i try.  Are this trigger scope readings OK, or is there a problem with the sensor or trigger wheel itself?

trigger.jpg.46b89d3d73cbedbc4f351eac78123db0.jpgtrigger1.jpg.1544932ae044acdfb3969966055947de.jpg

test.pclr

Now I see, I went 10 times over the Trigger1 and Trigger2 , but for some reason did not expand the Trigger2 branch. Only checked the Trigger2 VVT and was happy seeing OFF there.

Thank you .

Another question I have,  Is the signal shape  (sensor polarity)  correct, based on the picture  from the scope?