Waste Gate Soleniod Control

lostsoul

I have WMI so I want the Waste Gate solenoid to be turned off if certain conditions are met eg: if either the WMI tank level is too low and/or the failsafe system is activated. How can I do this? .... Can I do this ?

Basically the setup I want to run is .... Flex Fuel with WMI full time from Waste Gate boost and up, hence the need to be able to switch the Waste Gate off.

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, lostsoul said:

The Run Time shows that this is active ... does this mean it is sending voltage to the ECU?

If it is set up as a frequency input then it will show active when there is a frequency greater than about 1Hz.  If it is set up as just a GP input with on level high then it will show active whenever there is more than about 1.5V on the input.  If it is set up as a GP input with on level low then it will show active whenever there is less than about 1.2V on the input. 

11 hours ago, lostsoul said:

Basically the setup I want to run is .... Flex Fuel with WMI full time from Waste Gate boost and up, hence the need to be able to switch the Waste Gate off.

Are you running two blended wastegate tables for the flex fuel at present?  Are you using open loop or closed loop boost control?

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

If it is set up as a frequency input then it will show active when there is a frequency greater than about 1Hz.  If it is set up as just a GP input with on level high then it will show active whenever there is more than about 1.5V on the input.  If it is set up as a GP input with on level low then it will show active whenever there is less than about 1.2V on the input. 

Are you running two blended wastegate tables for the flex fuel at present?  Are you using open loop or closed loop boost control?

Will be using Modeled Multi Fuel so will be using 2 blended waste gate tables and open loop boost control.