MR2 with 550cc injectors

ReDRuM

I have a 91 MR2 turbo. I've installed 550cc injectors and the G4X.

Instead of the ST185 ( V1 ) fuel maps, can I use the base map for ST 205 ( V2, V3 ) which has 540cc injectors?

Can I use the G4+ maps on a G4X?

Looking at these 2 base maps I would say the ST185 base map was probably from a car that had injectors around that size anyway.  The ST205 map looks like it is probably from a car that had more like 1000cc.  So, use the ST185 map, adjust the master fuel number up or down until it runs best, that should be about all you need to do.  

Master Fuel currently has 14 units ( for stock injectors 440cc ). for the 550cc injectors I would think I need to reduce the number. 550cc ... "20% more fuel" kind of. So Im thinking drop Master Fuel to 11 or 12 ??

No, just start the thing up and adjust the master while it is idling until it runs best.  I have no idea what size injectors where in our test car that the base map came from.  As a very rough guide, a 2L car with 500cc injectors will usually want a master around 14-17.