Link G4 storm to Dash2 interface

Sparkystav

I recently updated my link G4 to the latest firmware after realising I was a few years behind.

However once I did it my inlet and water temps were in fault until I disabled the fault alarm. I'm using the standard Lexus sensor for coolant and a 2 wire aftermarket one for inlet temp. Both are 2 wire one to analog input and one to ground but the ecu was bringing up 'analog input at 5v' for both and refusing to allow the car to start till I disabled these fault alarms.

They now work correctly and show the correct temps on the link software, however on my dash2 using the serial ecu interface they both still show -49degC; I.e the fault position. Can you help recitify this, I've looked through all the pages and setups I can find with no help or solution.

Thanks

In theory if the PC link software is showing correct then the display is using the same information and should follow.

If you change the error value to another figure does the dash follow?

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got chance to have a look, I've now set the fault value to 95degc and the dash2 still displays -49 so it's not just like its reading something different. But it's worked previously, all I did was update the link. 

Has the setting for temp 1 and 2 moved over the updates?

Scrap that. I've fixed it. 

With the older firmware the dash2 read an temp 17 (an temp 1) and 18 (an temp 2) for Iat and ect. With the newer firmware it's the same as the vipec as temp 1 (Iat) and temp 8 (ect). 

Thanks