piggyback a ProSport Wideband A/F-R Sensor/gauge

Weldon

I bought some JDM Series ProSport Gauges:

-Boost

-Oil Pressure

-Wideband A/F-R 

And I am looking to wire them into my G4 PnP. (I drive a V5 STi RA) Has anyone else done this, And if so can you help me wire them into the correct Aux Volt Outputs. From what I read in the instruction Manual it looks like certain outputs may be designated for specific sensors/gauges? 

Thank you ahead of time!

• 3 months later...

Hi Weldon,

If the analogue volt output wiring has a ground and a narrow band output and a wideband output, then you should connect the ground wire to signal ground and the 0 - 5 volt wideband wire, brown to the spare analogue volt input in your ecu.

Your  gauge is referencing 10 to 20:1 , so yes you could set up the Calibration as 4 - 8 :1.

However you can still reference AFR as a 10 - 20 :1 AFR as there is a direct correlation between AFR values, for fuel and Methanol etc.

Like petrol 11.5 :1 is = to 5.01 Methanol.

But this is entirely your call.

Regards

Dave.

• 1 month later...

Hey Dave,

Thank you for the help. I almost have everything figured out, except the Calibration table.

How do i make 0v=10:1 & 5v= 20:1

I have the Output table start as 10, and what do i set the increments as? I set the Encrements to 1.

Also, Can you check to see if the Calibration table is correct. Does the value after 20 matter? Cuz from 10-20 it goes by .5, but from 21-25 it goes by 6.0 increments.

Please tell me if i need to change anything. this is just a test run, this isnt on my actual ECU.