G4 plug in for pulsar GTI-R RNN14

zeyad

HI i have a G4 plug in for pulsar gti-r rnn14 withe external map 7 bar and IAT every thing is fine . my Q is do i need a ComLink / SerialLink to make a connection to my laptop or i can connect direct from ECU to laptop throw usb cabel that came withe ECU ? if i need a ComLink / SerialLink can i buy same that adaptor from computer shop?

It's your typical windows installation - download PCLink from the support section of this website, run the PCLink setup file and follow all the prompts, then when it is complete, connect the ECU to the laptop and follow the prompts for the 'found new hardware' wizard.  Choose the automatic detect & install option and then launch PCLink once you've clicked on the 'finish' button.

Hi, Here is my problem: After placing the new ECU and complete the installation of the PCLink software from the support section, I connect the new ECU(G4 plug-in) that I just bought to the laptop, the laptop doesn't recognize that there is a new hardware is just connected to it. To confirm that I don’t have a problem with laptop, I tried three different laptops with different operating systems (Vista & XP). I attached some pictures for your comments, please advice. ؛Please note that the driver installation was done along with the PClink software installation http://up1.m5zn.com/photo/2009/2/4/05/0i4a3l400.jpg/jpg'>مشاهدة الصور http://up1.m5zn.com/photo/2009/2/4/05/tjrq2cnla.jpg/jpg'>مشاهدة الصور http://up1.m5zn.com/photo/2009/2/4/05/7i1d3zll0.jpg/jpg'>مشاهدة الصور

have you got the link com cable properly plugged into the top board

have you checked the port settings in your laptop system to see if  it has been detected

when you have done the driver installation does it do it succesfully?

Regards

David Heerdegen

[email protected]

is there any way to get support for my G4 plug in other than this forum ? i send E-mail to [email protected] but no any feedback ? if i now the support team is very bad response Really I am contrite because I bought this ECU. that E-mail I send it more than three day's no any replay from Linkecu & here in this forums also no replay more than four day's I try to call +6433488858 But no one answer!! How I can get support or should I sale my G4 plug in & get AEM plug & play Because they have a good support team? I wish you guys learn how to support customer .

I can't look at the pics from work here as our filter won't let me to your host. However one thing that springs to mind when I did the initial connection via a Vista laptop... Under Options->Connections there is a drop down under 'Serial port:' what options do you get and what is selected at the moment? I know mine was set to Auto and didn't pick up the Link, I've set it to COM7 as that was the only other choice when the Link was hooked up and could connect. I've also noticed that it can take 5 seconds from when the ECU receives power before you can connect via PCLink, I assume it is taking this time to initialize the USB on the ECU itself. Cheers Brett

Hi guys Finally that what we get after I force windows to add new hardware in computer management > action> add legacy hardware > and then I can find link ECU after that I choose COM & LPT then complete the process . I attach some photo we get error code 10 I think there is some hardware doesn't work in the ECU. Guys I need your urgent solution.