G4 atom launch control / 2 step

bradley peterson

I have a clutch switch wired to digital input 2. It is powers through a 5 amp fuse and a toggle switch. When I activat the toggle it sends 12 volts to the clutch switch. When the clutch is pressed the switch closes and sends power to dI2.  As soon as the clutch starts to engage te switch opens. I have tried di2 as go switch, clutch switch, and gear cut. when using clear cut it shows me activat and off when I press the clutch. It jyet don't dont work.   dI2 set up  pull up resistor off,  high, active edge falling

• 2 weeks later...

That got it working once. If I tern the car off and back on it will not activate. I tried saving it several times and the config is now correct.  but it will not work until i change the  di2 to gp or clutch switch then back to gear cut it will work  great until the ignition is off.  I shouldn't have to set it up every time I want to use it. any suggestions?

Yes that is the same as F4

I have tried your file in an Atom on the bench and it seems happy.

The biggest difference is the firmware I am testing on the latest 4.10.2

I would suggest you should look at doing a upgrade as what you currently are running will have a number of bugs that have been resolved in the latest.

• 2 weeks later...