g4+ storm 4agze base map

Ramantanis Dimitris

I forgot to inform you that I 'm using  a jumper harness so I can plug the g4+ ecu directly into my factory harness.  The factory harness has virtually all the wires as the custom G4 harness. I only have 2 injector wires the #10 that drives 3,4 and the #20 that drives 1,2 and each is connected to 2 of the injectors, so  I drove them with inj1 and inj2.The injectors are low inp but there is oem ballast resistor.

Hi Dimitris,

1) For the triggers you want to connect the wire that carries the 24 tooth wheel signal to the ECUs 'Trig 1' pin. You also want to connect the wire that carries the single tooth signal to the ECUs 'Trig 2' pin. 

I believe G2 is the single tooth pattern.

G- is the sensor ground and needs to be connected the ECUs 'Sensor Ground' pin. 

You do not require the ignition feedback.

2) In your ECU, which fuel mode do you have selected? You should be on multi-point group and you should have the Active Drives set to 'INJ1-2'.

If you have injector drives 3 and 4 spare I would recommend wiring each injector to its own injector drive in the ECU.

Regards,

Scott