Dual maps on G4 subaru v5

amvegeta

Hi amvegteta,

can you please be more specific regarding your two maps, do you wish to run two different fuel mixes or boost low and boost high,high /low octane fuel or ???????

This is not a problem however we need to know exactly what you wish to do.

Regards

Dave.

DUAL_FUEL_IGNITION_AND_BOOST_TABLES_1.thDUAL_FUEL_IGNITION_AND_BOOST_TABLES_1.thDUAL_FUEL_IGNITION_AND_BOOST_TABLES_1.thHi amvegeta,

sorry for the delayed reply , I am a bit under the weather.

Please find attached the screen shot of how to set up DUAL FUEL TABLES, DUAL IGNITION TABLES AND DUAL BOOST TABLES.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Dave.

DUAL_FUEL_IGNITION_AND_BOOST_TABLES.thum

Edited by Dave Kriedeman
SIMON PLEASE DELETE, CAN WE HAVE A DELETE BUTTON PLEASE

Hi amvegeta,

I have no idea why these pictures are not staying up, when I post them they stay but obviously for some reason disappear.

I will try again ,please find attached the layout and setup for dual fuel,ignition and boost tables.

Regards

Dave.

DUAL_FUEL_IGNITION_AND_BOOST_TABLES.thum

Edited by Dave Kriedeman

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Amvegeta,

the above screen shot shows exactly how to do this.

Just don't use boost table 2 if you are not running boost.

You don't use outputs you use a switching input, normally a Digital Input as per my example then you simply use the tables 1 or 2 dependant on input switch position.

Please do not take offense in anyway from the following,

I strongly advise seeking professional help to set things up properly for you if you do not have a very good understanding of this type of thing.

Who is your local dealer, who did you purchase your ECU from, he should be your first point of contact.

By all means ask away on here (FORUM) but maybe you need to make a list of everything you wish to do.

Remember once the dual tables are setup they will also require tuning.

Can you please give a more detailed response as to exactly what your intentions are, example low octane fuel to high octane fuel change only or is boost involved etc.

Are secondary injectors and pumps involved etc, etc.

Regards

Dave.