Altezza oil pressure has no reading

Joseph Yong

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Joseph,

You will need to terminate the oil temp sensor into one of your AN TEMP INPUTS.

You will need to terminate the oil pressure sensor into one of your AN VOLT INPUTS.

You will need to get the volts or ohms vs TEMP or Pressure data to create CALIBRATION tables for the sensors to work correctly unless they are predefined sensors in the drop down menu.

Regards

Dave.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info Dave. Just to confirm, I am using the sensor that I attached. With 2 cable 1 ground and 1 signal ,  so I just connect the signal cable to the AN volt ( oil press) and AN temp  (oil temp) and ground to the engine ground.

images.jpg

12_T7_Temperature_Sensor.jpg

Hi Joseph,

For the temp sensor, one wire goes to an available AN Temp channel and the other wire goes to the signal/sensor ground pin of the ECU.

For the pressure sensor, normally this would have three pins. One to +5V, one to signal/sensor ground, and one to an available AN Volt channel. However your sensor only has two channels, are you sure it is a pressure sensor in which the output signal changes with pressure, or is it a pressure switch?

• 2 months later...