wrx ver5/6 fuel pump wire location

Weldon

i recently had my fuel pump go out, and when i traced the Black yellow stripe wire back from pump harness, i found that the connectors have melted. the immediate Black connector is the worst, but after replacing that wire i still had No power, so i traced the wire back further to where the rear harness connects and that connector was melted where the Black w/ yellow stripe wire was as well. i want to find the cause of this so that i can Re-Wire the Pump, but i do not know where the Fuel Pump wire starts at the ECU. The manual says AUX 1 which is B134-1 but there isnt a wire in that position. what color is the Fuel Pump wire starting at the ECU, and what position is it if not at B134-1?

Looking at the schematic for the Link WRX V5-6 ECU the Fuel pump relay output from the ECU can be on pin B134-1 or pin B134-21. Both the pins are joined internally in the ECU. The ECU will apply a ground on this output when the fuel pump is required, the ground will then activate the fuel pump relay. I'm pretty confident the fuel pump relay will be supplying +12v to the pump.

Scott.

Looking at the schematic for the Link WRX V5-6 ECU the Fuel pump relay output from the ECU can be on pin B134-1 or pin B134-21. Both the pins are joined internally in the ECU. The ECU will apply a ground on this output when the fuel pump is required, the ground will then activate the fuel pump relay. I'm pretty confident the fuel pump relay will be supplying +12v to the pump.

Scott.

Thank You Scott. This helps me a lot. I was a little confused when i looked at the Connector but no wire in 134-1. Since my Post, i have found some wire diagrams for a 99-00 P1. They seem to be the same as JDM STi Ver5/6.