Toyota 20v . Trigger wheel position pls help !!!!

liang

1. I using the 60-2 trigger wheel. The crank sensor is 7afe ( 3 wire ) . Black - earth , red - 5v or 8v ??? . White - trigger 1. the sensor is hall sensor???

2. (1st pic )the position of the trigger wheel & the sensor is correct or not . 11 teeth face the crank sensor, is tdc . The gab sensor and teeth is 5mm.Pls guide me . Thx .

3. Trigger wheel size tooth height 4mm, tooth width 2.5mm , distance between teeth 5 mm ,target thickness 5 mm , diameter out side 145 mm. Can I using this trigger wheel  ????

IMG20180524163111.jpg

IMG20180524163124.jpg

8 minutes ago, liang said:

1. I using the 60-2 trigger wheel. The crank sensor is 7afe ( 3 wire ) . Black - earth , red - 5v or 8v ??? . White - trigger 1. the sensor is hall sensor???

That sensor is a VR sensor and should only have two pins, ground and signal.  It looks like the black wire just grounds the shield to the mounting bracket.

8 minutes ago, liang said:

2. (1st pic )the position of the trigger wheel & the sensor is correct or not . 11 teeth face the crank sensor, is tdc . The gab sensor and teeth is 5mm.Pls guide me . Thx .

Gap position is fine at 11 teeth offset.  Air gap about 0.5mm at a guess.

10 minutes ago, liang said:

3. Trigger wheel size tooth height 4mm, tooth width 2.5mm , distance between teeth 5 mm ,target thickness 5 mm , diameter out side 145 mm. Can I using this trigger wheel  ????

Wheel design looks ok for this sensor to me.