Link G4X Fury abs wheel speed input

Paul1436215430

hey,

just had a question which i know has been asked several times. but i was curious if the next gen of your ecu's will solve my issue.

im looking to run traction control, on a s15, which has front wheel speed sensors with approx 50 teeth per rotation. with an oem reluctor sensor.

q1/ i was aware that the ecu had a limitation on max frequency which was limited by the processor capability. with the new g4x processor, will this significantly increase max frequency.

from some rough calcs i suspect the max frequency as configured currently will be about 1750hz

q2/ currently the factory sensor is a reluctor type, would you recommend changing to a hall sensor be advise?

q3 / is there any anticipated release date for the furyX?

>with the new g4x processor, will this significantly increase max frequency.

Yes - new max is 12kHz at 5V or 15kHz at 12V, should be heaps.

>currently the factory sensor is a reluctor type, would you recommend changing to a hall sensor be advise?

it depends a wee bit on the voltage, the signal will need to go over 1.5V and fall under 1V, if it does this as a VR sensor, then great, otherwise replacing it will be your easiest option.

q3 / is there any anticipated release date for the furyX?

We are literally waiting for them to be manufactured. No date.