Vipec V88 - 1uz VVTi Base Map required.

Guest |945|

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has a 1uz vvti base map available.

For anyone interested, I am running this motor with a supercharger, water to air inter cooler setup, 550cc injectors and down the track water-meth injection.

Cheers, Luke.

can't help you with a base map but have a question for ya...

did you build the motor completely or just some parts of it?

I ask because I have an SC with that motor and want to one day put an supercharger on it as well but heard the motors are weaker than the earlier gen.

Thanks JMP. I have tried that option but it only allows me 8 aux outputs not 10? have not been able to open up the other too.

Trd, the rods are like toothpicks compared to the eariler versions, previously, i was running a gen 1 motor with blower, at 13psi and was handling that just fine. Although on the upper limits I'm sure.

My new vvti motor has forged rods and je pistons.

The older pistons and rods from the earlier versions of the motor are a direct replacement for the newer ones, and are alot stronger.

Cheers.

The Link's miss out on the extra drives. Once you connect to you V88 the additional drives will be visible.

If you load the map into the ECU and then save it the drives will then be visible whilst you are offline from that point on.