Table cell changes

Guest |1012|

Hi,

In previous versions of the software it was possible to show the magnitude of the changes that had been made in cells during tuning etc ( xxx +/-% change). I cannot find this feature in V4.8.... Has it been removed or can I just not find it?

Thanks

This development is unfortunate as it was always valuable to see how much cells have been changed by, particularly when adjustments have been made with the mixture table function. Now it is not possible to see if the table has been adjusted up or down. I have also been trying to print and there is an error saying "List index out of bounds (2)". Is it possible to export the various tables so that they can be opened in MS Word or Excel as this would be a work around to determine cell changes and to see how one map has changed relative to previous map. This type of checking and comparison comes in useful at times and is available in other programs.

Cheers

I have added your comments and requests to the features request list. Printing has been disabled as it was not actually working correctly. It should not have given you an error! At this stage there is no way to copy and paste to a spread sheet. The copy/paste functions are designed to work only with VTS so copying the tables to a spreadsheet will just give you a blob of text.