4 bar external map sensor

Guest |164|

How reliable are the Vipec 4 bar external map sensors ?? No offence to Vipec, but the sensor on the website looks a bit cheapo.

regards

Jim.

Hi Jim,

This is a support forum & perhaps your question would be better phrased...

Why do Vi-PEC recommend this 4bar map sensor (as detailed on the Vi-PEC website) over other brands & types of map sensors.

Also there is no technical documentation for this product in technical data section, can Vi-PEC please provide the techanical data for this sensor !

Hi Jim,

This is a support forum & perhaps your question would be better phrased...

Why do Vi-PEC recommend this 4bar map sensor (as detailed on the Vi-PEC website) over other brands & types of map sensors.

Also there is no technical documentation for this product in technical data section, can Vi-PEC please provide the techanical data for this sensor !

I don't need any technical documentation. I know what a 4 bar map sensor should do!!!! I want to know if they last it real world conditions before i buy 2 off them and I'm hoping Vipec have tested them alot and sell them based on their performance and not price!!!

Jim

I have found the 5bar sensors are better remote mounted and not directy to maniflod as vibration seems to be an issue...

The 4 bar sensor seems very reliable and i have used many of them.

hope this helps

Glen