Setting up CAN Lambda

Jo LeForce

I'm having issues setting up CAN Lambda, I have it connected to CAN2 with the ECU as the source of both power & ground. I press 'find devices' & the software does see it fine. I set is as Lambda 1 leaving the bit rate at default & press 'send' then it asks me to cycle power which I'm not sure how?! Lambda reading doesn't seem to work after that! Reaching that step the ECU would have power in order for the PCLink to work, CAN Lambda would also have power since it's power source is from the ECU. So, I'm not sure how to 'cycle power'? I'd appreciate your advice.

A couple more questions, can I set CAN Lambda as Lambda 2 & what is the ideal bit rate?

You do not need to change any settings and "send" unless you want to change settings.  

To power cycle, just unplug the 4 pin DTM and plug it back in. 

9 minutes ago, Jo LeForce said:

A couple more questions, can I set CAN Lambda as Lambda 2 & what is the ideal bit rate?

You can, but you should only do so if you already have another lambda device assigned to Lambda 1.  The default bit rate is 1MBit, you would generally only change that if you need it to match some other device that is not configurable.