E-throttle tps tracking fault 76

CNC Automotive

Hi, I am having issues with a new install. I have gone through the ethrottle setup several times and tried swapping sub and main sensor inputs etc. The vehicle is an evo 3 with a holden commodore throttle body and pedal installed, the ecu keeps giving fault 76 relating to tracking errors. as can be seen in the log the throttle responds well, 0% and 100% are both the same but in between there is an offset between main and sub. 

Is there a way to create my own table to allow for this or is there a fix

cheers

Casey

evo dbw faults.pclx throttle issues.llgx

Hi I have it pinned out the way that autodata shows, it uses a lsu4.9 style plug and the part number for the unit is 0280750202

pin 1 = tps main

pin 2 = 5v

pin 3 = motor +

pin 4 = tps sub

pin 5 = motor -

pin 6 = sensor gnd

this is also the same way the help section says that the vdo unit from bmws is wired. Can you provide any info on this unit?? 

thanks

99% of the ones with the LSU style plug use that pinout that you have.  However I have found the odd one that has the 5V and gnd swapped, so that would be worth a try.  Generally doesnt hurt them connecting backwards, they just read wrong or not at all.

Otherwise I think I would try another one, it is pretty unlikely its outputs are meant to be like that.