Link MR2-V3 Wideband Lambda and Boost Solenoid

Atreju

Dear Community

My name's Atreju and I just recently bought the G4x MR2-V3 for my Celica St205 GT4. My Celica run in the Past with An GReddy Ultimate and an Apexi AVC-R Boost controller and pushed out about 457hp for many years now. But I was never really happy, because the mapping was extremly difficult with the GReddy and the Celica was not running smooth with idle, weather changes and so on.

Thats why I decided to replace the original ECU with the piggypack GReddy with the G4x and I want to control the Turbo Boost also with the G4x.  The car runs now with the G4x with the basic MAP and now I need to wire in the boost control solenoid from the AVC-R and the output from my Zeitronix wideband Lamda.

My question now - where do I connect the Solenoid and the wideband lamda? Do I need to buy special adaptor cables from Link?

Just for your information, I just wire the Link ECU and make sure, the basic setting is running to save some money. The mapping itself will be done by professionals, but they want a fully wired and running car.

Thank you very much

Kind regards
Atreju

For the lambda you want to use a spare AN volt analog input (either on the main plug or the extensions). The zeitronix send a 0-5V signal to that input and once you set the right scaling in the ECU you will get your lambda value in there

For the solenoid you want on one pin to have a +12V that comes on with the ignition switch (0V when key off, 12V when ignition on) and the other pin comes on a spare AUX output (again either on main plug or on extension loom) 

As above, wire the 0-5v out from the wideband lambda into any spare analogue volt input, you could use the OE narrow band input wire in the engine bay if that's easier to get at.

The AVCR 3 port solenoid wiring could be wired to the OE boost control solenoid wiring and that again will save you sending any wiring to the ecu as it already exists anyway. 

Thank you very much for the great answer! I will wire up the both things like described. I want to keep the main ECU harness untouched and therefore I will keep the narrowband lamda. Also, the ST205 does not have a OE boost control solenoid.

Kind regards

Atreju