WRX DBW, engine stumbling.

Axel R

Hi all,

Got a new question, I’ve got my car idling now on my g4x fury. Currently when press the throttle quickly it stumbles and wants to stall. If I press the throttle slowly the car will free rev with very minor stumbling. 

I believe it’s got to do with the Accelerator Enrichment table , in the base map but I could be wrong. 

Attached is my base map and a log I did when I went for a drive around the block.

PC Datalog - 2020-12-1 4;52;22 pm first drive.llgx 651745707_SubaruWRXG4XXtreme_non_avcs.lambada_onV1.3.pclx

Yeah, there is no accel enrichment at all since the cold correction table is all zeros.  In the map attached below I have copied some settings from our WRX test car which will be closer.  You can use the file compare function to see what I changed.

Also, just FYI, it looks like your alternator is not working, or working intermittently, batt voltage is bouncing between 12.7 and 13V and drops to 11.2V when the fan turns on.

SubaruWRXG4XXtreme_non_avcs.lambada_on New Accel V1.4.pclx