Rb30det s2 vtc 25det head, 1000cc Bosch high impedance, r35 coils, first build and now my tuner has fuked of bk 2 au

Vance

not only have I done everything 3times or more due 2 lack of skill..but now I've spent all my dosh buying the fury, and the ozzy fuk, just half arse wired it up..it iz done correctly, my loom is not heat strink, or tucked away..anyway, wel im a dumb dumb and I touch shit I shouldn't,, I bought the USB tuning cable.And I connected 2 my link g4x fury, and stupidly I opened another map, and then I lost fuel prime, car was idling perfect b4 hand, apart from relising that my rpm limit was a at 1000..so everytimee I went 2 rev her she wanted 2 stall..anyway 3wks later im slowly getting my head around the software..so I have a Bosch external fp with surge tank..ive got a killer switch 4 ecu power, hes wired in relay in the boot for fp I take it, and there's another 2 relays up the front, on the wiring loom, hes left tape on them  and it says, injectors , vtc ,coils, iat, on each section that goes down 2 the 2 relays..sorry 4 the long novel btw.. BEAR WITH ME, BUT THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS IM PRACTICING IS THE MOST SATISFYING EXPERIENCE,  BUT ALSO VERY FRUSTRATING AS I JUST WANT 2 DRIVE THE BITCH....CAN U PLZ HELP ME BY HELPING ME WITH A TUNED MAP WITH EXPLANATION, OR EXPLAIN HW 2 SET UP THE AUX, ANALOG, DIGITAL INPUTS ETC AND INITIAL SET UP 2 HELP ME PLZ..THANKU 4 YOUR TIME 2 READ THIS SHOT STORY ,LOLS..

2020-10-24 08:35:36.jpg

1609923654029_1609923651240_20200716_192128.jpg

How to set up and configure and ecu is not really something that can be done in a forum post, it is far too complicated.  If you dont want to pay someone experienced to do it then you will have to do some training yourself.

HP Academy have a G4+ software course (very similar to G4X), that will give you the very basics, about 3hrs of video: https://www.hpacademy.com/dashboard/courses/link-g4-plus-software-tutorial

Evans Performance have a G4X course which covers set-up and tuning - about 30hrs of video: https://evansperformanceacademy.vhx.tv/products/link-g4x-training-course

I gave my tuner over 5k, and paid 4 my link g4x fury, im outa coin brotha..the arsehole answered his fone wen he was already in auzzie....its already been wired in mate..I just need a lil nudge in the rite direction plz mate..its my own fault 4 not doin background check b4 paying..plz help mate..ive got a total of 3 relays and 1 kill switch..vct, iat, ect, and standard cas..1000cc injectors..